Greensboro Tennis Program provides all different types of leagues that start at the beginning of the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Different types of leagues are as follows:
- Singles – players come out and get a different Singles match each week
- Quadrant – players are put on a court with three other players and play one set with each other player as a partner
- Set-Partner – doubles teams play a different team each week (good for the doubles team that wants to get more practice as a team)
- Mixed Doubles – a set-partner league for men & women
- Social League – designed for a co-ed experience for players that want to get some fun tennis with whoever wants to play!
USTA-sanctioned leagues occur throughout the year in different formats.
- Spring Leagues – Adult (2 Singles courts, 3 Doubles courts)
- Summer – Mixed Doubles (3 Mixed Doubles courts), Singles (3 Singles courts)
- Fall – Combo (3 Doubles courts)
For more information on USTA leagues, visit the USTA-North Carolina website at www.nctennis.com.